Sunday, April 8, 2012

Progression.

So, progression so far.
























We're going to have to see. So far it's not completely clicking for me. I like the unfinished look of the third one, but don't know how to keep that unfinished look without it just looking, well, unfinished. If you know what I mean.




sunday notes:
it was a glorious day here yesterday so i sat outside with my lunch and read some more of my book. i could live here year round if the weather stayed like this. as it is, i have to live here year round anyway.
the post lady brought some jewelry making dvd's that i'd ordered, so today is going to be a challenge. do i: watch the videos, finish my book, continue painting, or do something worthwhile, like housework. ew ... tough one. somehow i think the housework will lose.



2 comments:

  1. I've had such fun browsing through your blog this morning. Your paintings are wonderful.

    My condolences on the death of your mother last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i've been enjoying your blog also. hope you're having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete