Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Mood

Tired. Achy knees. Whiny. Sinus-y. No, oomph. No, get up and go. Bit sad. Bored. Rainy. Dismal.

Did I mention whiny?

Going into the studio (as soon as I get out of bed) to do some painting.


Going to listen to some Adele, some Florence and the Machine, maybe some Linken Park (because I need a bit of their energy), perhaps some Bowie. Wish I could find my Lou Reed ...

Going to have a fiberously healthy breakfast, a tomato soupy lunch and lots of cups of tea in my favourite mug,

Thank you Joy Tanner.

Or maybe this one,

(Sorry, forgot who made this, Mackenzie someone. I had two, but someone I live with broke one ... and yes, I know who you are ... )

OR, 
I could blow off the healthy breakfast and have this,


Except, I like my eggs runny and timing it just right is a little traumatic for me. I might just go for it though as it's looking pretty good to me right now. I'll keep you posted.

So, all that to look forward to eh!

Still tired and sinus-y and dismal and whiny though. My knees don't ache quite so much, however, so that's something ...


monday notes
not many, as i seem to have covered them already. except, this eckhart tolle quote comes to mind when i think about the egg trauma ... “Life isn't as serious as the mind makes it out to be.” i'm going to try to keep that in mind as i get out the egg poacher ...



LATER ...

WARNING RAGE RANT!
(including the inappropriate use of the word, 'snot', that's if it ever had an appropriate use in the first place.)

Can someone tell me how they go from snotty to COMPLETELY hard boiled in the blink of an eye!!!

Where the #%#^^*! is Gordon Ramsey when you need him ...



1 comment:

  1. I'm coming over to your house. You're the perfect poached egg maker - for me - as I hate them runny. Bravo! You're doing an excellent job! Is that white toast? Maybe I'll bring a toast upgrade. Salt, pepper, and tea look divine. Many kudos...and now I'm truly hungry. :))

    ReplyDelete