Monday, January 2, 2012

A New New Year





















































I love the new year, perhaps more than Christmas even.
But I don't like New Year's Resolutions so I've changed mine to Good Intentions.
A much better fit for me as my resolutions seem to go down the drain as soon as I've made them.
It's all just a sneaky set up to fail if you ask me.
This year, however, I will not fail but I will enjoy all of my good intentions and I will feel good inside when I think of them instead of frustrated. 




I also bought this book and thought I would give it a go. Don't know how long it will last, but again, I have decided not to let it get me down.

So far I have completed Day 1, Monday :)

And, finally, one of my most pressing 'Good Intentions' (more like a job really - I'm trying not to say chore) is to figure out this new blogger format. I just can't seem to get a grip on placing the pictures and font sizes and, well, just everything really, although it does seem to have worked this time (I'm not holding my breath).



Monday Notes ...
spencer lying beside me. warm body. fire on. cosy red blanket over lap. finished reading, a rule against murder - louise penny. (on her fb page - 18 years today she stopped drinking. brave sharing). football on t.v. qpr v nor. football as background noise reminds me of home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment