Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just do it!

I'm listing new work in my Etsy shop - trying to keep it positive :)

I get to this point where I want to make more jewelry (and most likely will once I get out of my funk) but, how to get rid of it! I can't just have it piling up, it seems a waste. Perhaps my photographs are too dark?  Perhaps my stuff is just not what people want? I don't know but not selling certainly puts the dampers on my productivity.

It definitely is a lesson in humility, to make things and not feel successful, and I'm finding it interesting to think about what it is I'm supposed to be learning from all of this. I think the most important thing, for me, is to just keep moving. I am extremely prone to paralysis when I feel that things are becoming pointless. And that leads me to commitment - again!

I should write that great Nike slogan right across my forehead and just get on with it!

And stop moaning and groaning and drinking another cup of tea just to waste time ...



 

 


Find all the above, and more - here.




No comments:

Post a Comment